An online garden retailer based in Reading is seeking to recruit a talented and experienced plants communicator to join our team.
Applicants need to be skilled and well versed with all flora. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a company expanding their plants inventory. Established 12 years ago, the company is growing yet closely knit with a knowledgeable and friendly team.
- Able to hold one sided conversations with all types of plants.
- Able to multitask – we have thousands of plants in stock ranging from spring planting bulbs, hedging and shrubs, bay trees, pond plants, exotic plants and fruit trees.
- Able to speak using different dialects – some plants respond better to Scottish accents for example.
- Able to react to changes needed, such as repotting plants into differently coloured planters if they indicate they don’t like the colour. You’ll need to have familiarity with our range of over 1000 planters to match the right pot to the plant.
- Monitoring the success of the communications through monthly and ad hoc reporting.
Candidates ideally would be:
- Up to date with the latest scientific plant communication discoveries.
- Positive and hard-working in their attitude.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Self motivated, but also able to work effectively as part of a team.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to take their plants knowledge to the next level and develop their career. Full support and on-the-job training provided.
Previous experience not required, but beneficial.
Pay will start at £35,000 – may be negotiable depending on experience
Please send your application or any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.