We recently held a competition to win one of three Kosala Buddha water features.
We have had some fantastic replies and thought we’d share the best suggestions here:
- All of the above
- Calm myself down with a spot of sea gazing … Nothing beats sea air and crashing waves to clear your head :)
- Embrace it all, it’s only once a year & the children love it (so do we, watching them)x
- Enjoy it! It’s only 24hrs and if something is forgotten it will be half price within a couple of days!
- Gardening and wood cutting
- Get stressed and drink more tea than seems humanly possible.
- I simply do not stress about christmas, as I remember it is a time for love and not stress! when I do get stressed, I meditate!
- I’m naturally calm anyway so its not a problem ….
- Just go with the flow
- Keep Calm, Eat Chocolate
- Keep calm?…I don’t!
- Let it go over my head, just thinking about all the arrangements makes my head hurt!
- switch the christmas lights on
- There is only myself and my dog plus fish inside and out so i do everything to make sure we have good food and we can relax watch telly and just please ourselves and if anyone turns up then thats a bonus Happy Christmas to all x
- Watch Dr Who for hours!!!
How did you keep calm over Christmas?
We also love one of our competition winners pictures – here’s the water feature in Tanya’s mum’s house:
Thanks to everyone that entered!
She spends most of her time reading about a variety of interesting facts, such as oddly named Canadian towns, obscure holidays and unusual gardening.
She mostly writes about Primrose news and current events.